Terms and conditions
The acceptance of all orders for execution by us shall be subject to the following terms and conditions unless otherwise specifically agreed upon by us. Flintech Owns and operates an online platform that facilitates energy technology provider or integrators to offer energy technology either hardware or software to prospective consumer through a technology enabled solution such as the Flintech Website. This agreement gives right to Flintech, for implementing project or product on behalf of consumer and merchant
The following terms and conditions are applicable between the Parties, Flint Energy Having Registered Trademark of ‘Flintech’ (hereinafter referred to as Flintech) and Prospective Consumer (hereinafter referred to as the Purchaser).
Price quoted is for delivery, at site. Price quoted is based on standard bought outs prevailing at the time of submission of the offer. Any increase in the cost of input materials will have a direct bearing on the prices quoted and as a consequence our price will stand revised to the extent of such increases.
Government subsidy would be applicable as per prevailing government laws. The Government has the power to reject a subsidy in case evidence is not produced. In such cases, the purchaser will be liable for the rejection of subsidy. Merchant will claim the subsidy on behalf of consumer. Flintech is just a facilitation platform and does not have any liability related to Government subsidy
- Taxes and Duties:
As applicable by State and Central Government levies at the time of Purchase and Supply.
Delivery will be counted from the date of receipt of final techno-commercially clear order and receipt of advance whichever is later. Flintech does not accept liability for any alleged direct or indirect loss occasioned by delay in delivery nor shall such delay be the ground refusal to accept delivery. Merchant reserve the right to make part shipment/ deliveries where ever required.
Order once placed cannot be cancelled without Flintech and Merchant consent in writing and on the express condition that all expense incurred till the time of cancellation will be reimbursed by the purchaser. The amount of advance received will be adjusted towards such costs, and deficits if any will be charged to the customer. Flintech decision in the matter will be final & binding.
- Additional Work:
In case of additional work required, apart from standard erection and commissioning services offered by Merchant, the same would be provided at additional cost mutually specified and agreed upon with the purchaser between Flintech and Purchaser, Flintech is not liable or responsible for any mutual deal carried out between Merchant and Purchaser.
Insurance will be charged at the actual rate, subjected to purchaser’s final decision. Flintech will not be responsible for any damage, theft, breakage, losses or non-delivery etc., once goods have been handed over to the carriers/purchasers / their representative. The goods once dispatched/delivered, whichever is earlier, are entirely at the responsibility and risk of the Purchaser.
- Guarantee and Warrantee:
The actual guarantee or warrantees of all component of the purchased product are warranted as actual from the original supply vendor will directly forwarded to the purchaser. Any additional charges for replacement or repair of the components will be subjected to the purchaser. The purchaser will however pay all transportation charges. Such Product contains electronics parts & Glass Components, to be operated in SOC (Standard Operating Conditions), defaulting such may result in withdrawal of warranty or termination of service contract.
- Commissioning and Acceptance of the Plant:
After the commissioning of the project or Plant is over, a hand-over certificate is issued in 4 copies, determining the date of the beginning and ending of the period. The Purchaser and Merchant will get two copies each.
- Data Collection:
The Flintech has the right to collect operational data from the equipment after the completion of the contract. We may share your data with third party service providers who have been appointed as data processors to perform functions and services on our behalf and who will be provided only with personal data necessary to perform the services on our behalf but are not authorised by us to use such data for any other purposes (e.g. providers of services in respect of web hosting, payment processing, information technology systems, customer relationship management, energy management services, marketing, auditing, administration etc.)
- Force Majeure Event:
Means an event beyond the control of the authority of either party, which prevents a party from complying with any of its obligations under this Contract, including but not limited to:
- act of God (such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods);
- war, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, mobilisation, requisition, or embargo;
- Rebellion, revolution, insurrection, or military or usurped power, or civil war; d. contamination by radio-activity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radio-active toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- Riot, commotion, strikes, go slows, lock outs or disorder, unless solely restricted to employees of the Supplier or of his Subcontractors; or
- Acts or threats of terrorism. Which in each case directly causes either party to be unable to comply with all or a material part of its obligations under this Agreement; In such a case neither party shall be in breach of its obligations under this Agreement (other than payment obligations) or incur any liability to the other party for any losses or damages of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by that other if and to the extent that it is prevented from carrying out those obligations by, or such losses or damages are caused by a Force Majeure event except to the extent that the relevant breach of its obligations would have occurred, or the relevant losses or damages would have arisen, even if the Force Majeure Event had not occurred. Within a period of ten days from the date of termination of a Force Majeure Event, the Party invoking it shall submit to the other Party reasonable proof of the nature of the Force Majeure Event and of its effect upon the performance of the Party's obligations under this Agreement.
Amendment of terms of the contract: Any amendment to the terms and conditions can only be made in writing with the express consent of both parties. Jurisdictions: All order placed on Flint Energy shall be subject of Jurisdiction of Ahmedabad Courts.
If at any question, dispute or difference what so ever shall arise between the Flintech and the purchaser upon or in relation to, or in connection with the purchase order/contract the same may be referred to arbitration as per Indian Arbitration Act. The venue of arbitration shall be Ahmedabad only.
- Special Notes:
- The Flintech has the right to show the equipment supplied by them to any other prospective client with due permission of the buyer.
- Any conditions differing from these statements need our approval in writing
- Additional Terms & Condition for Surya Gujarat:
- The above Prices are for standard module mounting structure having ground clearance of 300mm only. The cost of Module mounting structure having additional height will be charged extra
- The cost of stamp paper or franking for making DISCOM agreement & CLIENT undertaking shall be borne by client’s end
- above prices are including GST & Transportation.
- The cost of system strengthening required, if any, as may be decided by the DISCOM upon the technical feasibility of grid connectivity, shall be borne by consumer(Such as Meter shifting/MCB/ELCB/Extra Wiring/Meter)
- Deposit for registration of Applications: An amount of Rs. 2000/- per KW of applied Solar System capacity irrespective of phase of connection per application shall be required to pay by the Empanelled Agency to DISCOM as an adjustable deposit against Registration. This deposit shall be adjusted against meter estimate.
- The standard length of all wires/cables & cabling materials will be 30 meters each
- The cost of all the extra /additional material or work of additional length of wires/cables will be charged extra.
- CLIENT SCOPE, SHADOW FREE AREA 100% and PERMISSION FOR ANCHOR FASTENING ON TERRACE & WALL and PROVIDE SAFE PLACE FOR EARTHING WITHOUT ANY UNDERGROUND PIPING or CABLING
- Payment terms: 50% advance with WORKORDER FORM and balance before dispatch of the material 10. Payment should be by cheque account Pay Only. We don’t accept Cash Pay